What Can I Expect On A Sunday?
First of all, expect to be accepted. And more than that, included. We often hear people say, "I need to clean up my life before I come to church." We think that's all backwards. The church is the place to come with your hurts, hangups, and habits. God loves you exactly where you are (and He loves you enough not to leave you there!)
To find out more about what a Sunday morning service looks like, check out our Sunday Worship Services page.
How Can I Get Involved?
If you're looking for opportunities to connect, serve, and grow then you've come to the right place. Here are just a few options:
- Come see what one of our Missional Communities are up to. These mid-sized communities consist of 20-50 friends as "an extended family on mission." They eat together, learn together, and most importantly serve our community in tangible ways.
- If you're looking for some volunteer opportunities, check out these options.
How Can I Find Out More About Good News?
First off, we'd invite you to click around the website. We hope it gives you a pretty good idea of what we're about. Some great places to start would be to explore our Vision and Beliefs. You can find out more about our Staff. Perhaps listening to some of our Messages might be helpful.
Another idea would be attending one of our Foundation Seminars, offered a few times each year. It is the process for becoming a member, but you can also attend it just to find out more about the church and our denomination the Reformed Church in America.
And, of course, you are always free to call or stop by the church office and have a conversation with one of our staff members.
Is There Anything for Kids? Or Students?
Are you kidding? Of course there is!
- Children from birth to 4th grade have options every Sunday morning for fun and the opportunity to learn about Jesus and the Bible.
- Every Wednesday our join us for REUNION, a time of music, teaching, and equipping for all age groups (kindergarten through adults).
- Our students (6th to 12th grade) meet Sundays and Wednesdays with a dedicated team of adult mentors.