We gather together each Sunday to connect with God, serve each other in community, and grow in Christ as we engage in worship, teaching and fellowship.
What You Can Expect.
- Two Services: 9am & 10:45am
- About 400-600 people, usually more in the summer.
- 35-40 minutes of a variety of styles of music, prayer, and Scripture.
- 25-30 minutes of teaching from Scripture.
- Come as you are. No really: we mean it.
What Your Children & Students Can Expect.
Nursery is available all morning for children ages 0 - 24 months.
9am Service: Sunday School for ages 2 years through 5th grade.
A parent or guardian is required to check-in and check-out your child.
Where We Are.
Worshiping at our Okoboji campus:
1010 Julia St., Okoboji, IA 51355.