We gather together each WEEKEND to connect with God, serve each other in community, and grow in Christ as we engage in worship, teaching and fellowship.
What You Can Expect.
- May-Sept: Saturdays @ 4:30pm and Sundays @ 9am
- Fall/WinterTwo Services: 9am & 10:45am
- About 400-600 people, usually more in the summer.
- 35-40 minutes of a variety of styles of music, prayer, and Scripture.
- 25-30 minutes of teaching from Scripture.
- Come as you are. No really: we mean it.
What Your Children & Students Can Expect.
Saturday Afternoon - Children and families will worship together in the Tabernacle.
Sunday Morning - Nursery is available all morning for children ages 0 - 36 months.
Sunday Morning - Wee Worship for children 3yrs through Kindergarten. (Dismissed prior to the sermon)
A parent or guardian is required to check-in and check-out your child.
Where We Are.
Join us at our summer location: Okoboji Bible Conference Grounds Tabernacle
69 W. Broadway Street
Arnolds Park, Iowa 51331